Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikraman   08 October 2016

Complaint - against judge

Hi All,

I would like to file a complaint against judge. She is unnecessary giving date and prolong the case. Please let me know the process.

Thanks,

Vikraman.S

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Its normal. U can't give complaint. If u do.. It will adversely affect ur case.

(Guest)
Its normal. U can't give complaint. If u do.. It will adversely affect ur case.

Sachin (N.A)     08 October 2016

Originally posted by : Vikraman
Hi All,

I would like to file a complaint against judge. She is unnecessary giving date and prolong the case. Please let me know the process.

Thanks,

Vikraman.S

You cannot file the complaint for that 

Alternatively, you can appeal in appeallate court for speedy trial.

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     09 October 2016

Without sufficient reason, judge will not give dates and still if you want to 1. you are at liberty to file a complaint to the concern chief judge or chief justice of concerned state. 2. You can file a petition for transfer from that court to any other court as you lost faith in getting justice over there before the concerned high court. 3.You can approach concerned high court to get a speedy trail of the case.

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     09 October 2016

Without sufficient reason, judge will not give dates in a case. it may be your advocate or other side advocate trying to prolong the case by seeking dates basing on some reasons and still if you want to 1. you are at liberty to file a complaint to the concern chief judge or chief justice of concerned state. 2. You can file a petition for transfer from that court to any other court as you lost faith in getting justice over there before the concerned high court. 3.You can approach concerned high court to get a speedy trail of the case.

(Guest)
Judge is protected for what he or she does as per judges protection act 85. Mere giving date in your case can not be sole reason. I will give one eg . I think it happened regarding Mr. Madhu dandavate former minister . There was some will problem . His legal heirs had applied for probate. Adv. Went and told his legal heirs lies that judge and court staff is to be blamed. Latter times of India published and matter was read by chief justice of Bombay high court . He called for records and found it was his adv. was at fault and was misguiding client. Latter on main first page Times of India had to publish apology letter telling that without going in details of the case it made baseless allegation and real culprit was advocate. Similarly taking your case better take second opinion of good advocate who will check brief and tell exactly what is going wrong Please note to get client some people misguide so this thing also keep in mind So before jumping to make any official allegation you need to have evidence which is correct as per law and lot backing too

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register