Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

paras patel (Student)     11 December 2012

Complicated case of pagdi system property.. plz help us

Sir,

I am paras patel(student)(age 21) residing in Mumbai, Sir i live with my mother,brother and my grandmother, my father past away in 2006, Sir we live in a pagdi flat which is in name of my grand mothers FATHERS name,
Sir we are living in this flat from 20 years.. my grand mother's FATHER has 11 daughter and son who left this current flat 20 years ago... Now as the current Rent Receipt is in Name of my Grand Mothers DAD, now my grandmother wants to sell this flat, but we have very poor economic condition, we do not owe any room and we will be on roads as we do not have any earning member and i am in my final year of graduation...

Sir in this case, my grand mother do not have any documents, and my mother has ration card, election card, adhar card, passport in her name of this current flat..
But the rent receipt is in name of my grand mothers Dad...
Sir as this is pagdi system, we will be on street if land lord or my grand mother throw out of this property..

Sir need ur help how we can defend ourself in this case....

Learning

1 Replies

paras patel (Student)     11 December 2012

sir...

sir the rent collector informed us that as the pagdi property in mumbai is in name of tenant Dullabji who is father of my grand mother... so we cant stay here.. as property is in name of my grandmothers father...

Sir we hav ration card, adhar card, election card, pan, passport in name of my mother, as my father passed in 2005, landlord started giving warning us that after death of my grand mother.. we vil not have any rights on the property.. and we vil b asked 2 leave this place...

sir what measures, precaution shld we take ?? and sir how we can defend ourself if landlord ask us to leave our place ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register