Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pravin pravin (partner)     05 March 2013

Constrution of home

i am having my home constructed abt 20 years ago.I want to construct more area on he same.legally i took permission from town plannig department.i reside in mucipal area.i was granted permission from tp office to construct the building on some conditions.

The condition was i should demolish the illegal contruction of the existing building and then furthur construct it.

For this condition i made aggreement with muncipality that i will with self expense demolish the illegal construction by my self after completion of the building till then you (muncipality) will not give me the compultion certificate of the building.After this agreement i was granted the permission for construction.Accordingly i started the construction.But after one slab i got notice from muncipality to stop the construction and demolish first the illegal construction and then only restart the new one 

My point is that can i start the construction as per the agreement given by me abt demolishing illegal construction

And also the mucipality is demanding me the taxes on the newly santioned construction which i havent done yet

Plz advice

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate RAHUL C. CHHATBAR (ADVOCATE)     05 March 2013

Only agreement doesn't save you. you need to study IOA,IOD LOI etc issued by municipal corporation or planning authority. you much approach Municipal for such notice, there may  be chance of having some GR or circulars

if you need proper advice you may mail documents to my mail address advchhatbar@gmail.com

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 March 2013

Across the country, the drive against illegal constructions is gaining momentum, whether it is through agitations by citizens, direct action by authorities or exposure of illegalities by the media. It’s no longer possible for builders and consumers to hope to hide behind the apathy of the authorities. The number of irregularities is staggering and consumers need to know what they are, to protect themselves. Below are only a few examples of such irregularities:

1)  Lack of permission to build commercial space along with residential space

2)  Construction in no-development zones such as hill tops, slopes and biodiversity park reservations

3)  Unauthorized additions to buildings with a different set of approved plans

4)  Going beyond the permitted floor space index

Clearly, the drive against illegal structures is only going to get stronger and if you’re thinking of buying a house, it is advisable to engage a legal professional who will ensure your peace of mind. You will find it is money well-spent.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 March 2013

Across the country, the drive against illegal constructions is gaining momentum, whether it is through agitations by citizens, direct action by authorities or exposure of illegalities by the media. It’s no longer possible for builders and consumers to hope to hide behind the apathy of the authorities. The number of irregularities is staggering and consumers need to know what they are, to protect themselves. Below are only a few examples of such irregularities:

1)  Lack of permission to build commercial space along with residential space

2)  Construction in no-development zones such as hill tops, slopes and biodiversity park reservations

3)  Unauthorized additions to buildings with a different set of approved plans

4)  Going beyond the permitted floor space index

Clearly, the drive against illegal structures is only going to get stronger and if you’re thinking of buying a house, it is advisable to engage a legal professional who will ensure your peace of mind. You will find it is money well-spent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register