Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

paritosh (Asstt.)     10 April 2013

Consumer forum

Dear Lawyers

I have been cheated by Bag It today/ Book my holiday group regarding Tour package. I have with me all the relevant documents/ proof which can easily prove their cheating and lack of service. But as per the douments sent by Bag It Today, all the cases are subject to judicature at New Delhi.

Please guide can i file a petition at consumer forum Gwalior. or

is there any lawyer based at Delhi, who may take my case on contract basis? Please help to find me lawyer who can fight my case at delhi consumer court?

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 April 2013

You may log onto the website of the company and escalate to local Regional Head ,customer care in HO , Nodal Officer, MD, Company Secretary { whose contact details you shall find from web site of the company or from the dealer and your own resources}, and raise your specific complaint, lapses and deficiencies, harassment  caused to you and  admission/apology, relief and compensation sought by you and time frame within which you want the resolution to reach you, say within …7 days by redg. post on letterhead of the company under original seal and signature of competent employee of the company with his/her name/designation/dept/address with pin code email id, phone number written below his name. Avoid telephonic discussion. Prefer written communication.

Issue reminders and seek reply and resolution within specific time say…7 days by redg. post.

If the higher management does not respond or adhere to your instructions you may issue notice to revert in next 7 days and caution that  you shall be constrained to approach the institutions of print and electronic media, police, lawyer/law firm, NGO’s, public-social-legal portals, govt. regulators, TRAI, courts of law, consumer forum, lok adalat etc at their cost and consequences.

Company may respond to your notice or legal notice by your lawyer or you may pull them to DCDRF. You can file on your own or thru representative or lawyer handling consumer cases.

You can file your complaint at your location where the cause of complaint/action has arisen.

A lawyer specializing in consumer matters at your location can help you.

Some of the consumer help organizations have been doing good job. You can approach them and tame and shame the company. If the company …… which is known to be adamant and recalcitrant remains unapologetic they deserve to be named, tamed and shamed.

https://www.mouthshut.com/

complaint@network18online.com

pehredar@moneycontrol.com

https://ashisha.com/consumer/

www.grahakseva.com/

You can see the process to file the complaint; court cased filed, judgments delivered by District/State/national Commission against this and all companies at:

Confonet

confonet.nic.in/

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2013

agreed with Mr Doab

paritosh (Asstt.)     11 April 2013

Thanks a lot Mr. Doab.

Information provided by you will be very helpful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register