LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T__________DAS (NA)     21 November 2015

Cost for mutual divorce in delhi

Please help me. I need to know the total cost and process duration of mutual divorce in Delhi. But he left me 4 years back (at my parent house) without any address and any information. He called me on my mobile after long time for mutual divorce. Can I apply for mutual divorce in this situation? Do we have to stay 6 months? is it mandatory?

Learning

6 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     22 November 2015

How can you claim mutual consent divorce when you don't know about your husband whereabouts?

Warm Regards

Nitish Banka

1. verify his whereabouts and identity.

2. have an agreement

3.apply for mcd according to jurisdiction.

4. cost of lawyer range from lawyer to lawyer

Warm Regards

Nitish Banka

its not mandatory to stay together for 6 months, waiving of 6 months period is from the SC

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 November 2015

Rightly adviced by Adv Nitish

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     24 November 2015

The most important component in this is the selection of a good ethical lawyer. Otherwise, the advocate will just pour fuel on everything and mess the possibility of a MCD, just to drag the dispute and keep his billing meter going. That is the main reason why there are not many MCDs.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2015

The cost for mutual consent divorce proceedings will depend on the advocate whom you propose to engage on your side, it cannot be predicted by other advocates. 

If you are ready for mutual consent divorce, you can dictate terms for settlement accordingly drawn by a MOU.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register