Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

a (w)     05 June 2013

Crpc 125 matter

Dear Ma'am/Sir

Seek your urgent advice on the following:-

1. Can i file for stay of execution orders in the matter of maintenance in Crpc 125 matter, if yes then how and where (the matter is in a MM's court in Delhi)

2. My revision petition is due for hearing next month, but before that the execution court has asked me to pay the maintenance amount, is there any ground/s to request court to stay the proceeding until the revision court directions are received.

3. Since i have found some evidence of lady in question working and earning and also filing an Income tax return, what are my chances of obtaining a stay in the revision plea.

4. For last few years (4) I’m not able to meet my child due to these litigations and other legal issues, can i file for the custody of child and what are my chances of winning the custody. Just to add there were no efforts made earlier in this regard.

5. Is filing for custody (with a probability of positive outcome) will put some pressure on the lady to come forward and agree for a Mutual divorcee.

Best Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     05 June 2013

For execution of stay  got to Session court  and custody  of child Guardian court in delhi. matter is sub-judice no comments.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register