LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Crpc 82/83

Can my wife claim my mother/father property under Crpc section 82/83 ?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

i don't have any bank accounts or property in india...............

pratik (self working)     25 April 2011

More infor required to answer your question

How your wife can claim as far as section 82 & 83 of the Crpc, 1973 is applicable. Becasue the property as per section 83 is applicable in related to absocnding person. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by :DIPAK
"
Can my wife claim my mother/father property under Crpc section 82/83 ?
"

Pratik i am U.S. Citizen and i got married last year Feb 2010 ..........before even i file for her visa she denied coming with me so after much deliberation we decided to get seperated in court mutually but when i went to india sep 2010 they filed fake 498(a) against me demanding for settlement luckily i was able to escape with help of some good cops.......i didn't pay them.......now the scenario is they have filed Crpc 125 against me asking for maintenance i tried counselling with them on phone asking to come to U.S. since i didn't refuse to accept her but they are very stubborn and demanding money every month.......although i knw tht is she is claiming montly maintenance she cannot marry i don't understand the fact tht they don't want to send her daughter....they are very greedy and now they want to ruin my life.....so far crpc 125 has not been ruled out against me because of the fact that i haven't accepted any summons yet.........but when ex-party will be ruled out against me in this case there will be some things such as RCN,PO,NBW under crpc 82/83........now when it comes to seizing my property i don't have any in india neither i have bank account but my father has a house as well as bank account...........does she have any right on my fathers property ?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 April 2011

@ Author

Read my ealrier posts on RCN / PO etc. She can claim only when she becomes a widow yes that is right. Concerning NBW etal it is not that easy when "neglect" is not proved so hire best brains in Family Law and keep a close tab on proceedings nothing she can do when you have not neglected her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register