LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh   17 October 2024

Denied variable pay & asked to resign with shorter notice period

Hi am working as Team lead in X company since 2.6 years. I was placed to Y company as contractor. Y company escalated some points to my company mixture of correct and incorrect points. Due to which my company asked me to resign but on reply of resignation mail they replied 30 days of notice (normally which is 90 days). Also not providing variable pay(2lacs) which was not part of this project duration (Y company project started in mid of June and vp is of last year July to this year June end where my performance was good) by giving reason that performance was not good in last year (which is wrong statement as they didn't inform me even single time in while year about it & there was no any escalation from any client in that year) and on top of that recently I got hike and salary revision letter (if performance was the issue then hiw hike is happening) also I m having unused 45 days PL which can be encashed(Company also denying it).
One of the escalation was that I was not able to join one meeting(out of so many daily calls)which I already conveyed the real reason of my migrane and bp low. Bith X and Y company are aware that I am facing this health issue. But still my company is not replying to my mails where I provided all data points of last year and justification on escalation also asked them to meeting.
Need guidance what should I do in this scenario as it will be loss for me. I am having financial crunch but company is not showing honesty and trying to save their money by all this way and asking me to complete work and asked me dnt take single leave. I am working sincerely but I need my money.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register