Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Destitution prevention or status prevention

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ hema

I am not here to lock horns and promote acrimony.I am to promote harmony whatever possible.

hema (law officer)     14 September 2010

@jogeshwar,

Fine.  When you called women parasites, every one came to know what do you mean of harmony.  Your harmony is abusing women as parasistes and we women sit silently hearing abuses that is harmony. 

(Guest)

'Perjury heroes, take care, the errant husbands are more than errant wives and they will be put behind the bars for perjury in addition to Section 498-A case. "Prabhakar,Advocate

It will be a very very weloming day when errant husbands and wives will go to jail for perjury.Does any one have any authentic statistics till date on this subject?

(Guest)

The concept of “pati parmeshwar” has already been jettisoned and is substituted by equal partner in life. We cannot allow this better half to remain a protege of her male partner for life,” ADJ Shastri added.

_________

I endorse the above view.Does any one too?

why authentic statistics? everyone who lies before the court be sent to jail under perjury. 

Those people also to be put behind bars who insult women under section 509 of indian penal code.

(Guest)

"'Perjury heroes, take care, the errant husbands are more than errant wives and they will be put behind the bars for perjury in addition to Section 498-A case. "Prabhakar,Advocate

It will be a very very weloming day when errant husbands and wives will go to jail for perjury.Does any one have any authentic statistics till date on this subject?"

On the above Information is stilll awaited.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register