LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abracadabra (Magician)     22 May 2010

Divorce Contest

I have applied for divorce after a separation period of 5 years. In this period i tried to reconcile but no success. In her letters (in initial days after separation) she alleges that i have treated her with physical and mental violance. There is no police case nor any hospital records to support her allegations. The lawyers say her allegations are of wear and tear nature. Now i have demanded divorce. She is neither coming back nor giving divorce. She has huge set of conditions for coming back which i cant fulfill. moreover i dont feel secured accepting her back.

I would like to amicably solve this matter. But apparently she doesnt seem to be interested in resolving it. We are yet to be councilled. Will the councillers help me to persuade her for mutual consent. what will happen if the councilling fails and it proceeds to be contested? Even if i am not granted divorce, will i be forced to stay with or accept her? I am very insecure to live with her.

Learning

2 Replies

Unbiased Advice (Advocate)     22 May 2010

Very well explained by Mr.Prabhakar, this is the real reply which is unbiased and absolutely Legal, you would not get better explanation then this, Mr.Abracadabra have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register