Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saptarshi Paul (Advocate)     03 October 2010

DIVORCE PETITION GROUND

NEED SUGGESTION REGARDING DIVORCE

The petitioner was married with the respondent on 4th February, 2010 at Assam, according to Hindu rites and ceremonies in the presence of friends, relatives and family members of both the parties.

That after the marriage the petitioner had brought the respondent to the matrimonial home at Assam on 5th February, 2010.

That according to the prevailing customs in Bengali Community Bride & bridegroom have to go to the house of bride’s parents within 10 (Ten) days for PHERAULTA.

That the Petitioner had decided to go for PHERAULTA on 10th February, 2010 but in the evening of 9th February, 2010, the respondent told that she will not return back from her paternal house from PHERAULTA and the respondent also told the petitioner to remarry another Girl. The respondent told the petitioner to take her immediately to her mother’s house at Tinsukia and she had started loitering towards the gate of the petitioner

That the respondent thereafter behaved abnormally in the house of the petitioner and in front of their relatives, neighbors, she did not behave like normal bride. She even did not eat food properly and used poured water in food; she did not talk properly to the family members and relatives of the petitioner

That, the petitioner had informed over telephone to the father of the respondent on 12th February, 2010 and on the same day at evening the mother and father of the respondent came and the mother of the respondent had resided to the petitioner house with the respondent as her mother was well familiar with the respondent’s such seriously irresponsible conduct.

That on 14th February, 2010, one Separation Agreement was executed and the petitioner, the respondent, the father, mother of both the petitioner, respondent had signed in the presence of witnesses.

NOW KINDLY SUGGEST ME ON WHAT GROUND THE DIVORCE PETITION CAN BE FILLED  BY THE PETITIONER (Husband).

Learning

2 Replies

shine (non)     03 October 2010

hello sir

i want know when the FIR done after that can i go with my husband with conditions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register