Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjeeth (manager)     26 August 2011

Domestic voilence

Hi  Experts,

My wife has filed 498a and DV against me . after 3 years of marriage . the problem is my in laws. she may not give divorce , as we were very loving  with each other ... Now she is not ready to talk .i want her back in my life .Is there any possibility that she may come back and stop this legal game againts me and any gaurantee that she will not repeat this in life. very much emotinally attached with her .................

Learning

5 Replies

M Madhu Prakash (Advocate)     26 August 2011

Based on the content present in petition, we the legal professional can come the conclusion to suggest you that whether she was tututed or there is any  vendatta  for her against you to corner you.

In our married life we didint have  any issue ....... past 6 months my in laws involvement has increased . and they pressurise me  alot in  all the things  .. she is working as software engg.  Can she claim for maintenece  under DV she is drawing 30 PM... Thanks you in advance

M Madhu Prakash (Advocate)     26 August 2011

You want to live with her or you want to challange her in this issue.

Rite now i want to face the allegations  against me  and .. in future is there  any chance  we can stay together ... can she force fully come  and stay with me ......... to file more cases against me ...

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 August 2011

1. So far as in family matters a metro wife does not use criminal laws she can be brought back to family life. The day she uses such draconian criminal laws against a husband and or his sid eof family law then it is no point to bring her back to matrimonial fold. Clear this doubt once for all otherwise your rest of life will sway in duality / confusion.
Reasoning:
When a husband and his side of family truely understands 'hurt' / wilfull causing hurt for no reason and or ryme above stands correct.

You need to sit with yourself first of all and think in retrospect for a better prospective tomorrow the answer will generate withinyourself.
Reasoning:
Your very first post and last post are speaking of duality hence above advise.

Maint. is granted based on so many factors and quite volumenous debates in Family Law forum speaks of them from layman's point of view to complex legal jargons by various experts and social engineers that we have in family law forum....... Refer to the posts there for wholesome clarity on subject called maint. to estranged metro wife.  It is Ok for her to earn 30 K but what about your income disclosure? Speak about it here clubbed with your liabilities list so to give some meaningfull advise on maint. which may or may not be given to her....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register