LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K NAGESWARA RAO   28 March 2018

Eviction-of-tenant-rental-agreement expired

I have given my to rent to a business person on lease for 11 months.  Afterwards he is not making rental payemnts in time as per the lease agreement.  I have informed over phone and through whatsapp messages many times, but there is no proper respons.  After expiring of lease agreement I have not renewed and informed that he is not making the payment in time.  But still now it is continung and he is not making rent payment.  ex: Feb'18 rent not paid till noe i.e., 28.03.2018.  What is to be done.  Kindly clarify.   Further electricity bill was converted from house to business.  There also amount due.  What is to be done.  Kindly clarify.

Learning

5 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     28 March 2018

Everything will depend on the terms and conditions of the agreement. It will be advisable for you to give a notice in writing for eviction and file an eviction suit after the notice period, subject to the prevailing Rent Act of your State.

Can I send a copy of agreement. If required kindly give your mail id to forward.

Can I send a copy of agreement. If required kindly give your mail id to forward.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 April 2018

Sent copy agreement on deepakworkjoshi@gmail.com

K NAGESWARA RAO   04 April 2018

I have send the agreement copy.  Kindly let me know the status.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register