LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod (executive)     27 October 2010

Expectation of 498a

Dear Experts, Please sort out the following problem ; 1. Expecting 498a against me and my family. Though the girl is living with me and pregnant. Marriage is 1 year old. Me and wife are living in a separate rented house from mother and sister for the past 3 months. 2. Regular demands for streedhan(gold). I have asked for receipt but wife/in-laws are denying to provide the same. I have clearly said no receipt-no gold. Want to return the things but they are accepting for acknowledgment. My questions : 1 What will happen, if i dial 100 and call police to say that my wife is mentally harassing me and i want to return the things but they are not accepting against the receipts? Get medical check up done to avoid the litigations later on. 2. Mother and sister living in a separate home. how much 498a, DV, 406, 506, 323 etc affect them. 3. The cost of getting Anticipatory bail in Haryana, right from lower court to High court. Can expectation of 498a etc a reasonable ground for getting AB? Please provide your replies at the earliest.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register