Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bony (student)     12 January 2011

false domestic violence against IPC 496 FIR

Dear experts,

I am non resident of India. After 1.5 month of application , Police lodged FIR (under IPC 496, 467, 468, 471 and passport Act 1967) against excused girl and family , relatives for using engagement documents to secure fraud marriage registration and fraud marriage certificate in Gujarat India. Priest and girls relatives, along with other hundred of people were there in engagement ceremony. But, priest and girls two relatives did sign mamorandum form as witness of marriage. Girl already got my signature previously on blank marriage memorandum form in fraudulent manner and got marriage certificate under Hindu Marraige Act without any hindu ceremony. Then after, girl got passport with married name. This is all being done for fraud immigration and free money purpose.

Now chief marriage registrar and police are in process of getting hold of that priest and witnesses, but they seem to disappear. Local municipal has been calling them to give statement, but they have not been going there as well.

Meantime, girl and family filed "domestic violence Act 2005" againt myself and my widow mom. I have stayed couple of days with her after engagement and then I have been out of India and not returned yet and she stayed with my mom for around 10 days, during her visit later on. She has said that she has been married with all necessary ceremony and legal wife. She purposely quit her job and asking for interim maintence as well as new house to be bought for her in her parent's city and other big chunk of money as relief.

I was engaged 10 months before and first time saw that girl that time and then never returned yet.

How can I quash this false domestic violence case, as no marriage it has ever happened and I have been away since engagement (out of India). Can I request a stay to district court till investigation for fraud marriage certificate is finished ? How to do that ? district court appearance is in a week time !!!

Please guide me correct line of action, as I am away and no male at home who can run for this except widow mom.

Thank you for your kindnes in helping me out.

bony

Learning

3 Replies

bony (student)     12 January 2011

In addition, I am full time student here out of India and working part time to meet my ends.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 January 2011

Approach the high court definately your case will be quashed.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     12 January 2011

get a honest expert lawyer to do this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register