Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

honegcdesi (programmer)     27 April 2010

Fastest way to get divorce:

Respected Sir/ Madam

I am living in USA and currently my wife is staying in India.

Before telling long story, I have few questions.

Fastest way to get divorce: One lawyer told me that he can get divorce in one month. He told me that first I need to file for divorce. Next I need to transfer the case to Lok Adalat for mutual divorce. In this process we can able to get divorce in a month. Is this true, coz some people are telling me that even with Lok Adalat, I need to wait for six months. Please let me know.

My story: Mine is a love marriage. My wife told me that she did her B.Tech computers and she is a merit student. Actually I got her details from a marriage links and then I contacted her. That time I was working in India and coming to USA for short term projects. When I approached her for marriage, she told me that she showed my details to her family and they are not interested. But she told me that she likes me and she wanted to be friendly with me. Our friendship continued for some time. During that time she told so many lies to me about her education, family status, her career plans, her financial situation and so on.

Finally I told my family that I am in love with her and then we contacted their family. I spent all money for my marriage at my home town and all other marriage related ceremonies and trips. Finally she came to US. Then I came to know that she never did her B.Tech. Then I found that she told all lies to me. By that time we had a baby. So I started living with her.

Her family is a lower middle class family and they trapped me.

She just care about money, her happiness and her social life. Of course she don’t care society, my feelings and at least her own son’s feeling and his health.

Her family just needs her money through me, but not her real happiness. They don’t care about her married life.

Her negative things:

No-- hard working nature, patience, right attitude, politeness and convenience way of talking

Telling lies, adamant nature, cut-throat behavior, arrogant nature

She always wants to reach high position and earn big money with out working hard.

Because of her adamant nature, I got so many problems.

I lost so much of money because of her. Now I am unable to bare this mental torture with her behavior. Now I don’t have job since past one year. She use very filthy language and talks in a very abusive manner with me.

I want to get divorce from her. I am a green card holder in USA.

She just know one thing, that is just blackmailing and threatening me using loopholes in the law.

Please email me your valuable suggestions at honegcdesi@yahoo.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register