LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yuvjay   21 July 2016

Father gifted property to son in-law

Hi, I am the elder son of my father. I took personal loan and got my sister married. Now she has 3kids, and my father had gifted his plot of land(his own property brought,but from my salary) to my sister's husband without notifying me. 1. Can I as a son file a legal suit on this property or on my brother in law on any basis. 2. If I let go of this property, my father has ancestral agricultural property. Does my sister has right on it.can she claim it again.

Learning

7 Replies

NARENDER RAO BASAVARAJU (Advocate)     21 July 2016

Yes. Your sister has a right on the ancestral property.

Regarding the gift to your Brother-in-law, there is  scope for you, however, you have to prove that your father purchased the plot with your funding.

NARENDER RAO BASAVARAJU (Advocate)     21 July 2016

Yes. Your sister has a right on the ancestral property.

Regarding the gift to your Brother-in-law, there is  scope for you, however, you have to prove that your father purchased the plot with your funding.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2016

You can benefit from the advise as above.

Appraoch a very able counsel specializing in such/property/revenue/civil matters with all dcos on record for a conisdered opinion.

Repeated query.

Why to repeat?

JonathanEMcDonald   29 February 2020

It is an amazing forum for the people who are facing issues related to their property distribution. I saw a lot of cases like this and from the https://www.australian-writings.net/ people read and get the best ideas to use in their law studies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register