Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Koushik Das   25 November 2020

Father's Property

Hello Sir

My father is building a property with his sister's son ,and he is handling all the construction work. and my father has also taken a loan from Bank of worth 15lakhs and he is paying my father's loan EMI amount every month. My father's sister's son is kind of psycho and shows his money power and persuades my father and my father is so dumb that he now listens to his suggestions whatever he says against my mom, elder brother. My father is totally against me , my elder brother and my mom and listens only to him. I am just worried because he might be doing this because of the property , because he already done that with many people and owns 4-5 houses. Can you please guide me with a proper way how to overcome and stop him

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 November 2020

It is better to conuslt and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 November 2020

This may be your version, being a mature adult with a family, you can not influence him.  According to me at present, there is no legal issue involved and a fatheran  can not be treated as 'dumb' and a "psycho" never undertakes to repay installments of your father's loan when his children are adults and matured.  One can cheat one or two persons but having so many houses at such age can not be earned through frauds.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 November 2020

Mere wild allegations does not constitute  a cause for any action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More