LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nanda Gopal   21 August 2024

Forgery signature

I have taken a loan from a person amoumt of 12lakh in 2022. he approached the Court along with promissory bond where i was signed and in that they have attached my wife name and firged her signature where my wife didn't signed and not present, I continually in touch with him but he wantedly mentioned in the court letter that I was neglected his words he continually asked me about payment I didn't responded and at the time of taking loan he said no intrest but i have call recordings about it and they in promissory bond mentioned 2. 5% intrest and claiming 2.5% intrest along with the loan amount
The thing is my wife name is also added as no.2 we both have decided to take but my wife at last refused to sign but they forged my wife's signature and went to court

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2024

You can challenge the same during trial proceedings and she can deny her signature in the written statement besides filing a petiiton to get an opinion from the handwriting experts at forensic sciences laboratory about this forged document/signature. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     22 August 2024

Contest the case through a local prudent lawyer.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 August 2024

Repeated query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register