LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chindra (Job)     18 October 2024

Forgery signature

Hello dear lawyers, advocates I recently got a court notice from a person from whom i took loan. As defandant no.1 me and defamdent 2. My wife, where at that time in promissory note my name and my wife name also added as two but at that time she was not present in promissory note I have signed but my wife is not signed and she was not present at that time and also they were demanding high amount along with high intrest and they were forged my wife's signature. I consulted the lawyer he says your wife signature is forged but it won't impact the case he says because you were defendant no.1. But I need help if my wife signature is forged then why can't It won't impact. Is this promissory note valid UPDATE: I HAVE CONTACTED LAWYER HE SAYS SHE (MY WIFE) DOESN'T HAVE ANY PROPERTY, SO EVEN THEY FORGED HERE SIGNATURE IT WAS NOT VALID ,AND YOU ARE THE MAIN DEFENDANT 1, IF HER SIGNATURE IS FORGED YOU CAN BE THE PERSON. SO EVEN MY WIFE SIGNATURE WAS FORGED SHE HAVE NO RIGHTS TO FILE IN THE COURT, IF YES PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN DETAILS, IF NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN DETAIL AS WELL

important, I'm fully confused earlier I have posted the same thing in the forum few lawyers told me if promissory note is forged then it will be not valid, but when I visit my local advocates they were telling me that it won't affect the case. I hired a lawyer as well for the case the lawyer tells me, same if your wife's signature is forged. It won't affect the case and it won't be treated as a strategic point in your case he told. Because you were the defandant 1 and she was defandant 2. Even her signature forged then you will be main person he said. Don't trust online advocates he told.....

Please my dear advocates or lawyers help out from this confused situation 

Is he (my lawyer) right? My wife signature forged can't help my case be strong..?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register