Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Harikant (Sr. Manager)     25 February 2013

Fraud of material advance taken

Dear Sir,

I was into construction of my home in Bangalore. A Cement Supplier from Tadipatri, Ananthpur assured to deliver Cement.  Its about 2 months of continuous communcation beetween us and finally agreed to pay 50% material advance. Hence I paid / Net transferred Rs.40,000/- to his SBI Account at Tadipatri Ananthpur district on 05.11.2012, . Later on he was not answering and switched off phones.

When I contacted his boss (Sri Laxmi Venkatesward traders) he was sacked from job. Please let me know how can I recover this amount. I m really in tension. please help me sir.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohan Harikant, Marathahalli, Bangalore

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     25 February 2013

you need to file a police complaint against him for cheating and fraud before he run away from his place.

Reards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

(Guest)

@Querist,

Get an FIR lodged in police station or register a complaint before the magistrate in your jurisdiction telling them about the whole incident. The supplier's act is criminal breach of trust(Section 405 of Indian penal code) and cheating(Section 420 of IPC).

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register