LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deekshit Kumar (private)     04 July 2024

Frequent phone calls from police

Hi Sir... 1. I bought a house for which the owner bought it 30 years ago from some X person only with 2 link documents; very clear. 2. The said house plot is just beside the buyer's own house and to the other side there are persons who trespassed, creating interferences for which I gave complaint 3 times in the nearest PS, but they did not register any FIR; then I approached court and filed a private complaint for which police registered an FIR against the persons who are interfering. 3. Now the problem/question is police are frequently calling me on phone for enquiry and I went to the PS and provided what all they needed and explained every thing. Police there tried to brain wash me stating that change my advocate stating that he did not prepare the private complaint properly (this is confusing to me). 4. Feeling something fishy, I gave a letter/complaint to the CP. CP sent a letter to the PS asking to verify and do needful to the Police; 5. Police now are calling again and again stating that I have to come with a four wheeler/car and take the police to the disputed location, etc. My question, is even after myself providing all details to the police, do I need to arrange a car and take them to the disputed location and also they are asking to meet the person who initially sold the land to my owner from whom I purchased the disputed house plot. Kindly clarify Thanks in advance DK

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 July 2024

You cannot get any relief from such police who are reluctant to take any action in this connection especially when you have already approached the higher police officer and also the court. There is no reason for the police to interfere in the civil matter hence the first place of mistake is taht you approached the police because the neighbor elements may be influential hence they will manage the police and justice will be denied to you. Therefore it would be better that you file a suit for permanent injunction against the intruders to restrain them from interfering in your possession and enjoyment of the property.

Deekshit Kumar (private)     04 July 2024

Sir, thank you for quick response....meanwhile the FIR has been made at X person by way of private complaint...i recently filed suit for permanent injunction for which the X person received the notices and since then the police calling on phone to come to the PS has become more and more....Sir, please clarify further Sir....will a legal notice informing the whole situation to the CP and DIG in regards to the harrassment from the Police...will it work sir ...kindly clarify Sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 July 2024

If you have already given your complaint statement and details of the background including documentary evidences, you may inform the police that you will not be able to frequently visit the police station owing to your busy schedules and remain silent ignoring their further calls. Let them submit their report to police where you can record your objections and seek for further investigation by a different investigation officer by filing a petition in this connection.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register