Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Virun Jakka (Software Engg)     06 December 2012

Functional school & school articles sale

Hi All,

I purchased a functional school and not the land, the land owner itself, was the school owner, who could not manage it and sold it for 8 lacs, we have a list of articles mentioned including some infrastuture items and school items we have entered into a 1 year agreement for sale on a 100Rs stamp paper. half of the amount which is 4lacs is paid by me as a non-refundable amount if i cannot close the deal within 1 year.

Now the problem is at the time of sale we mentioned items worth 8 lacs, but there a difference of items mentioned and items available, and school staff is the witness ,who told the items mentioned where never there.

i also spoke to the owner he is saying he has not included rent of the primises in the deal and all other things and not willing to compensate on the missing items which is almost worth 2 lacs., and also he is not clearly stating infrastructure items which he charged can be taken by me when i leave if i pay the difference amount.

My concern is , whether there is way to re-evalute the items and it's cost mentioned in the agreement by court if i file a case in this regard, how should i take the case and proceed.

Please guide me ?

Also attaching a file which has list of articles.,please let me know the mentioned items are practically correct or not for sale deed.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register