LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nandu   03 April 2016

Help

Hello file is attached please help me what to do in this case....

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Hello,

There is nothing that you can do.  Be thankful to your wife that she could bear your child.  Be thankful to God that you have a bright little kid.  Rest all are wear and tear of normal married life.  The disease which your wife is having has its own symptoms, and tiredness is one of it.  With the kind of problems you are in, if you go legal way, you will end up in some more legal problems, you are already divorced once, going for divorce another time is waste.  

Either have guts to move out (forget kid, forget everything)if life is so bothersome or simply get along with the circumstances.  

Here main thing is you have a nice little kid out of the wedlock, that would make up for all of your headaches and headache wife and headache in-laws.   You have let looooooose the situation long way back and there is no chance that you can tie things now to its place.  Dont be sad, somehow carry on.  You can go legal way, as her father is a retired judge himself, he will screw you even further if you think of divorce, custody etc etc.

I admire your patience to type such long story, I advice you to have the same patience for the rest of your life and carry on with life.  If yours was a first time problem, then you could have gone for divorce, custody etc.   As you have already done it once, there is no point in going for it again.  If you want to, hire a economical lawyer and file divorce under 13-1 HMA, custody case etc you can file later on or you can file now itself, your choice.

(Guest)
Hello do contact me if u r frm Telangana or AP fr legal service.. juristybcreddy@gmail.com ,#9959850723....Regards.....BALACHANDER REDDY,ADVOCATE

Nandu   03 April 2016

Thank you Sir,

I am worried about in case if she will file a case against me, then I should be taking it without any protection & keep on paying her money every month or give my ancestors property......Is that what you want to say? Or end-up in Jail? Coz her father has knowladge of law?

If she files a case (coz I can feel somthing is going arround from last 1 1/2 month),

When I had a fight with her father & that time he was throwing alligations on me that do I wise to murdur his daughter that also loudly in my building & recording was going on that time.

I have done NC about the issue next day in my loacl police station, coz I gave her gold, her money & old car coz which my life was made hell, but what if she will be nasty under her parents influence?

What are my chances then? do I have any thing to protect my self? but I dont want them to know.

Nandu   03 April 2016

@Reddy Sir I am from Mumbai Maharashtra.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register