Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avik (maneger)     18 January 2012

Help 498a

Sir 

I was married in 2008 . We belong from diffrent state After few days my wife left taking all the jewellary and 1 lakh (DD) through affidavit. She filed 498A, 125crpc (no FIR, direct complain)

My family got enlargement bail in June 2011.I appeared and got provisional bail with a condition that I have prove my loyalty.Judge gave direction to go to my in laws house on a date. As I was unable to go court rejected by bail and I was in custody for 1 month. I was released for three months once again with a condition that I have to stay with my wife separately and I have to prove my loyalty. I know I will not able to prove my loyalty.

my question is : Again I will be sent to jail if my wife complains that I didnt make any contact with her (i.e I do not want to).

On 6th Feb I have hearing . Pls help with suggestions. I didnt file any case against them. We do not have any police complaint. my wife is MCA qualified. In 125 Rs 3000/ has been ordered from Sept, 2009 . help me 

Learning

5 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     18 January 2012

why would the judge ask you to go to wifes place in a 498A case I havent heard such thing before.

Momin Awais (Advocate)     18 January 2012

there is no such provision as ordered by the judge. u can challegne the order of the judge and u can also make complaint against the judge for favouring the women. what he can do is conduct trial and if u r found guilty punished you or else acquit you. thats all no other order as such passed is not maintainable.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 January 2012

The court decision is illegal and challangable in higher court.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     19 January 2012

THERE IS NO SUCH PROVISION IN 498

U MUST BE MISTAKEN 

Get Certified ture copy of orders, go to Sr Adv, file Revision.

avik (maneger)     19 January 2012

Sir Cort told me we are leaving in men dominated society. so it is me to prove my loyalty. While granting me interim bail DJ asked me how u will prove ur loyalty. I said over phone bcse we belong 4m different state and DJ agreed.

Sir the fact is wife is not willing to return. I m wiiling to take her(!) and judge asking 4 my loylty. i fear that once again i will be behind the bar  as no men in the world can prove his loyalty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register