LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pratik (self working)     06 July 2010

help me outttttttttttt(suit)

Pls dont tell me to read the books or act or any thing which is not related with the query.

So sir pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls help me out.

As i know that n one answers my query why i dont know so it is a request to pls answer my query.

MEANING & DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BELOW MENTIONED.

1)Writ Meaning.
2)Writ Petition & Writ Appeal (ALso Difference).
3)Appeal & Application (also difference).
4)Suit & suit for injuction (also difference).also tell me when can a suit for injuction is to filled or when it is complusory.
5)Injuction & temporary injuction (also difference)
6)Recticals in deed & interlocutory appeal.
7)plea bargaining when & why ,benefits , diadvantages & advantages.

Pls dont tell me to buy the books read the act pls.

only give the answer of the query pls it a request pls answer pls answer.with the examples.

Dont write any thing pls only reply the query sir sir sir pls pls pls.

If possible than tell me which give more more more detail info about the above mentioned querys pls .

Thanks In Advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Shayan Khan (B.com)     06 July 2010

u must be a good professional rather than insisting too badly. when u got these big terms then it is very obvious that u can easily find their answers also. come on, do some efforts.

thank yoo

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     06 July 2010

A writ literally means a written command issued by a court or other authority ordering someone to do a particular act. Eg. writ of prohibition, it is an order issued by a higher court to a lower one preventing it from exceeding its jurisdiction ,writ of execution i.e a writ ordering a law enforcement officer to enforce a judgment/order by the court. An appeal is actually a request to the higher court to review a case i.e appreciate the evidence in that case that has been decided by a lower court and render a new decision, either a reversal or a new trial. An application can be for any purpose i.e an application seeking adjournment or even an application invoking any relief or remedy under the law such as an application u/s.125 crpc. A suit is a legal action in which a plaintiff appeals to the court to grant him or her a remedy for some injury. A suit for injunction is a suit seeking injunction as a relief. An injunction is the court order prohibiting someone from doing a specified act in order to prevent future injury. An injunction may be mandatory i.e requiring the deft from doing any particular act. An injunction issued as a preliminary preventive measure, pending trial is known as temporary injunction. Plea Bargaining can be defined as pre-trial negotiations between the accused and the prosecution during which the accused agrees to plead guilty in exchange for certain concessions by the prosecution. The Wikipedia Encyclopedia defines it as to make an agreement in which the defendants pleads guilty to a lesser charge and the prosecutors in return drops more serious charges. I think I've answered most of your queries.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     09 July 2010

Very good work Lnd. Archana  Madam.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register