Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhanuprakash   12 October 2015

Hma 24 intrim maintances

Hi 

This is BHANUPRAKASH my question is in

HMA 24 OF INTRIM MAINTANES can judge order on joint family Property income instead of Husbands own income ?

Does judge can order on joint family Property income, that joint family Property which are pending in the Supreme Court of India for last of 10 years which had be mentioned in the below court ?

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 October 2015

as far as interim maintenance is concerned only the income of the husband will be considered

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     12 October 2015

Since the husband is one of the owner of the joint property and it is in court dispute, that property cannot be considered as Income. Hence, only the salary of the husband can be taken into consideration for paying maintenance.

Bhanuprakash   14 October 2015

Thank Mr. Saravanan and Mr. Ravinderfor ur reply. 

Sir as of u have told if I am not one of the owner in joint family Property  or even my father is the owner of the joint family Property all property still exist in my grandfather name as the case going on from 1976 from the lower court to high court till 2005 and from 2005 to upto date in supreme Court and father is one of the party in that case.  But still knowing the fact the judge as order that being my father is party in that case that my father is getting Messer property share from that share I am getting  some amount so that I shall pay to my wife the INTRIM maintenance. 99%of the property are agriculture and 1% of property is handloom which was their at time off filing the original suit in 1976. Now my point is their still I need to pay the INTRIM maintenance to my wife if not what shall I do.  Do pls can u guys get me citation that  is fair able to my case pls help me out from this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register