LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhanish   09 April 2016

How can a 18 year old girl legally leave her home?

This girl is 18 year old and is facing many problems in her home. Inspire of these kind of violence in her home she has fallen in love with me. I'm a 18 year old guy. My parents have no problem in letting her live in our house. I'm even ready to go to a job to look after her. Can their parents file any complaint against me? If yes what are the precautions I can take to be on safer side?

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     09 April 2016

As she is minor her parents can file kidnapping case against you.

Dhanish   09 April 2016

She is 18 right? How is she a minor?

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     09 April 2016

The thing is she can leave her parents along with her educational certificate, which shows that she became major and join in working women's hostel for three more years till you are eligible to get married.  If she leaves her parents and join you right now, her parents file criminal case against you and your parents, and police will harass you and your family.  Even her date of brith certificate and her statement that she volunatarily abandoned her parents won't convince the police and they will have fun time and grab a few thousand bucks by harassing you and your parents, till the matter reaches court and court will find time to look into the matter leisurely and come to conclusion that she is a mjor and she has not been kidnapped.   

Dhanish   09 April 2016

Wow thankyou prabhakar sir!! Thank you for your time!! I will follow this plan! Thank you thank you very much!

antony JP (teacher)     09 April 2016

I was also in your situation before three years now i face cases and spoiled my future...be practical you first thing beyond and act..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register