Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gyaneshwar pandey   07 August 2017

How to correct my and my parents surname spelling in 10 class marksheet?

Hello sir/mam
I had passed my 10 class in 2016. actually i want to correct my and my parents surname spelling from PANDAY to PANDEY but as per cbse guidelines the they want copy of admission form but also in admission form the spelling is PANDAY .The admission form was fill by some one else may be my father's colleague. So is it any chance now to change my and my guardians surnames spelling? If yes then how and if no then what should i have to do so that i will not have to go from one place to another to resolve any verification problem
Plz reply as soon as possible i will be very thankful to you!!!

Learning

2 Replies

Sannidhi manikanta viswanatha   07 August 2017

Hello sir/madam, I have passed my ssc in 2007 I just to apply for a passport I want to correct my 10th/12th fathers name should be incorrect because of Iam the adopted son of my grandfather but in 10th,12 the name should be own fathers name but sir name of my father's name should be different I just want change my father's name into a adopted fathers name is it possible to change name of fathers The details which iam giving below Own fathers name salady naga venkata manikyalarao Adopted fathers name is sannidhi kasiviswanatham, But in 10th class the name was be sannidhi manikyalarao this is the name which is be in 10th/12th/degree I need sugession sir/madam Iam eagarly waiting of your reply.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 August 2017

Is the query poted by two-in-one authors (or adoptive name) having same question of a person just passed his Xth Board? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register