Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charu (engineer)     31 July 2011

How to get my lands

Hi All

My father purchased 30 years back some lands that time I’m child I know some place where he was purchased but my financial condition I did not get all the Proof documents .Now from Sub register office I got all the True copy( duplicate copes of my lands) based on I checked with  EC (Encumbrance Certificate) my father and my family did not sold any land ,we survived with Private Surveyor all  lands grabbed some people ,I checked with MRO Records who was sold to my father in his names in that records my father did not Incorporate his names in MRO records  ,  so what is the procedure I need to do get my lands. Please give me suggestion on this  

Thanks to All

Learning

4 Replies

jeetendra patel (lawyer)     31 July 2011

YOU WILL HAVE TO FILE SUIT FOR  POSSESSION .LIMITATION POINT WILL BE VERY VITAL .CONSULT A CIVIL LAWYER. 

so we are not in poistion in our lands so I have to loose all rights in that lands.

what are the points need to be consider SUIT FOR  POSSESSION

in some lands No Constructions are the some people Grabbed and keeped aside .so ther is no point with some one staying and paying Land taxes etc...

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     31 July 2011

Matter worth studying in detail by advocate and find out if anything is possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register