LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MPW   15 November 2016

How to make wife either to rejoin or file divorce by herself?

1) My wife is an asst prof(M.Tech and pursuing P.H.D) and I had a dispute regarding site, one day she vacated the house along with my daughter and filed the civil suit. 2) After few months she filed DVA to claim interim for both mother and daughter(Minor:3.8 years old) 3) I have filed objections to DVA and also filed RCR and G&WC, also got child visitation rights. Now using RCR if I OR my advocate, a)Can we request the judge, " I want my family to rejoin me unconditionally and lead the happy marital life" ?? b) Also, if my wife denies can she still prolong the case just for interim sake and to harass? Or she will be left with only option to give me the divorce? At any cost I don't want to prolong the case, please suggest how can I make her left with only one option either to rejoin OR give the divorce initiated by herself.

Learning

5 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     15 November 2016

For this you have to talk to your wife, ask the judge to send the matter to mediation center

MPW   15 November 2016

We had referred to mediation during DVA case and it failed as she was proposing more conditions related to property....

Can I again insist for mediation? I don't want to prolong the case and ruin the family. I want her left with only one option either to rejoin or give me the divorce on MCD. How can make her arrive to this situation without dragging the case? Your valubale advise on this is much appreciated. Thanks.

VARADARAJAN T R (Accounts Officer)     15 November 2016

It seems from the points noted she went her own and file suit for divorce. I observed in this no fault from the husband and agree his points to support to re-join family. Claiming financial support and immovable property is not at all agreeable inthis point. also her demand indicates is specific purpose to take over the control over things in her name 

sai narayana   15 November 2016

Courts are for breaking only, they can't make. So for reunion, you have to put your own efforts.

A walk alone (-)     16 November 2016

Court procedure is long. Quick solution is MCD. But it seem your wife want to harass you. If she want to harass you then she can drag case as long as she can.You have file RCR. If you win RCR then after one year you can apply for divorce . meanwhile you can try reconcile or MCD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register