LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ryma   10 January 2018

How to register arya samaj marriage

Hi Lawyers, I and my girlfriend had the marriage in arya samaj mandir Delhi on 28 dec 2017. I belong to Jalandhar and she belongs to Abohar(punjab). We have the arya samaj certificate with us along with photos performing the rituals. It would be really helpful if someone can guide us regarding the next steps for getting it registered?

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     10 January 2018

Get it registered at district office in Jalandhar or Abohar where you both live after the marriage, Or even in Delhi in the district office under whose jurisdiction you got married in the Arya Samaj mandir. For Delhi marriage registration you will require marriage certificate of marriage, photograph, proof of age and place of residence of both, Aadhaar cards of both, one witness with pan card and Identity proof. The SDM/ADM of the district who is also Registrar of Hindu Marriage will fix a date for registration on the application moved by both along with their affidavits and true copies of above mentioned documents when both parties and one witness has to present with original documents. The marriage is registered after changing appropriate fee and two copies of marriage certificate issued one each to both husband and wife.

(Guest)

idiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advicesidiotic advices

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register