Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi   28 March 2016

Husband-wife

Hi

I got married in 2013, and in have baby child. My wife doesn't respect me neither she accepts my decisions. She is a housewife and she made an issue during our daughters christening, and left house with her mother. So far she didn't return and neither is bothered about our daughter's future. She is a housewife and always reacts based on her and her family members suggestion. Now i feel if i get her back she will again live on her own terms and will for sure destroy my life and daughters life. So im thinking to live her and somehow get my daughters custody. Can anybody suggest on this?

thanks in advance

Ravi

Learning

3 Replies

KS Johal   28 March 2016

When you say I am thinking to leave her are you suggesting that you want to have divorce or do you want to separate from her? Yes you can get your daughter's custody. You need to reveal some hidden facts that are necessary to advise you correctly.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     28 March 2016

is the child with you or is she with her mother.

Ravi   31 March 2016

No the child is with her mother, she took the baby with her when she left the home a year ago. I am not thinking of a divorce at the moment but I'm just confused about the consequences of this situation. She and her family have no respect for me although I have provided for them financially entirely until she left. I can't force her to love and respect me, can I? I am still waiting for her to return even though I am not sure if that's the right thing to do, also if that's even going to happen. She does not work, not because she is not educated but because she does not want to work. I wonder how long they would be able to look after the baby, also fend for herself. If i opt for divorce im worried for my daughters custody as the priority to have her will go to my wife.

and what hidden facts are you talking about? can you please elaborate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register