Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vidhya   09 November 2015

Icici bank harrasment

Hello sir, 

We are getting call from ICICI bank loan agent, but we have not taken any loan. someone has misused our number for the loan. They using bad words to settel the loan, so many times i have informed them that we are not the person, we have not taken any loan. we dont have any account in ICICI aslo. They are giving mental torture for my mom. Please help me on this. 

Learning

5 Replies

siddhartha sinha   09 November 2015

Report to the police with call recordings. Ask the person to mention his nameband that he is from icici bank.

(Guest)

i agree with siddhartha sinha. but before doing this, i would sujjest you go to the icici branch from where call are coming and inquire into the matter in detail. then submit those detail to the police.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 November 2015

You may be offered ‘anonymous call rejection' from your telephone company provider which may prevent these kinds of calls in the future. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2015

Record all calls. During coming call narrate that on dated.................time.........from phone number................Mr/Ms...............called and were told that..................and were instructed not to make any phone call again................but the harassment, and nuisance is not stopped..................and you shall be contrained to lodge police/criminal complaint.

Submit a terse representation to local BM under proepr acknowledgment and demand to beg apology in writing and stop the calls and claim damages.

Lodge police complaint.

Escalate with acknowledged copy and call recrdings to MD,Chairperson Chanda Kochar and still if required approach police,court of law thru your able lawyer.

There are many threads on M/s ICICI Bank and recovery agents at LCI...............

vidhya   09 November 2015

Hi all.. Thanks for your replies..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register