LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

India's fastest man to have highest number of DV cases !

A title: India's fastest man to have highest number of DV cases (uncompunded)

A news item: Rahul Mahajan physically abuses Dimpy Ganguly
By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 30th July 2010

Finally the much publicized marriage of Kolkata based Dimpy Ganguly and Rahul Mahajan ended. Rahul who married Dimpy on NDTV Imagine's swayamvar reality show, ‘Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’, dumped him after he became violent on Thursday night and abused her physically. Dimpy left Rahul’s house in Worli.

After Dimpy left Rahul’s house, she was spotted with injuries and bruises all over her body. She said that Rahul punched, kicked and dragged her by her hair. She narrated the incident to her parents over phone and her father arrived at Rahul’s residence at 4 pm. She packed her baggage and left his house with her father.

But Rahul denied the entire incident, he said, "It is not true at all. I just had dinner with Dimpy's father".

According to a source, Rahul was harsh to Dimpy one month after their marriage but last Thursday night, he got violent and even pointed gun at her.

Speaking about Rahul’s changing color, she quips, "He is a nice guy, but when he loses it, there is no telling what he might do."

Rahul’s first marriage with his childhood friend and pilot Shweta broken up due to physical harassment.

When Rahul married Dimpy, it became a national news and when he split-up with her, it too created ripples.

The Source: https://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/rahul-mahajan-physically-abused-dimpy-ganguly/6127/#ixzz0vAlw04X9

Learning

3 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     30 July 2010

Dr. Sahab,

If it is reality, then it is very disgusting.The of a good person which was in my mind for Rahul Mahajan has tottaly elapsed. M feeling sorry for Dimpy, who is so cute girl.

(Guest)

Ms Rakhi sahiba

Well, a great family legacy lost (Late Pramod Mahajan) on youthful brashness and given to themes of that movie (LSD remember this B grade movie) is what Rahul baba's saga is all about. His best bet would have been in capitalising his father's young turks appeal just after his murder but then history is written in reverse as always.

Surprises me that you found him to be a good person inspite of his most controversial Apollo Hospital's fudging of medical records on death of his Secretary in that Narcotics overdose / pedaling controversy which was hushed up in Delhi remember that some news....bell bajao :-)  

So men with controversy are in secret demand by women uff oh ha ha great insight :-))))))))

I would have smiled if you would have talked of Rajesh Khanna whom our grandmas and North India loved followed by early incidence of domestic violence of that Dimple of 70's and those Bobby days.

All above are on lighter notes ha aha 

Jai hon men with controversy.......

with highest repespect to your kindself read with my regards

(Guest)

We all know about rahul mahajan first marriage and his harassment afterthat Dimpy Ganguly married to rahul.(second marriage)

Why? Did you have any answer? Its all about money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register