LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bikramjeet (student)     22 March 2013

Intercast marriage

i belong to hindu family and my girlfriend belong to a oriya family our family are against our marriage infact they donot know about it but we are sure that they willnot allow us for marriage we want to marry but not want that our family get any notification suggest me what should i do ? we belong to two diffrent religion i belong to chhattisgarhi and she belong to oriya surely both of our family willnot agrre for this relation and his brother has even warned me not to talk to her again ( otherwise this and that ...... ) so i want help from you all
i want that there shouldnot be any illegal activity against us

Learning

2 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     22 March 2013

you should approach High Court for marriage and police protection. If you need any assistance then you may contact me at o98 l4ll OOO5 or mail me at adv.kamal.grover at gmail.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2013

You said "we belong to two diffrent religion i belong to chhattisgarhi and she belong to oriya"

Please be informed that there is no religion  chhattisgarhi or oriya.  These are two states where people of all religion resides (Hindu Muslim SIkh,.Christina, Jani Buddist....).

Please state which is religion of both of you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register