Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari   15 February 2016

Irresponsibility of govt officers/dept-

Dear Sir,

I am living in Thoraipakkam,Chennai, Tamil Nadu and I have lost my 10th and 12 marksheet in last year Dec Flood.I have also applied for duplicate certificates in Flood Relief camp for issuing duplicate certificates on 18-Dec-2015 at VAO Office,thoraipakkam and also i have received a confirmation receipt for the same. After many weeks of waiting and running between thasildhar office-VAO office-Nungampakkam DEO Office and Chengalpet DEO office I came to know 2 days back that my application along with other 386 application has been rejected by nungampakkam DEO office because my application reached their office only by Jan 04-2016 eventhough i have applied at 18-Dec-2015. The root cause of the problem is that even though i have applied on 18-Dec , the Thasildhar office who is responsible to send all the collected application to Chengalpet DEO immediately, has sent the application only by Jan02-2016. Because of the irresponsible behaviour of Thasildhar s office now I have became the victim.All the govt officers are not concerned about my problem eventhough the mistake is in theior end. They using quite a improfessional attitude/words saying that nothing could be done except to apply duplicate certificate in the normal way for  which i need to get the sign from my school HM and it will take 1 yr for permanent duplicate and 2 weeks for 1yr valid duplicate.I cant run between the schools since 10th std schoold is at Pondicherry and 12th is at Pollachi. Already because of this storm my family has suffered severe finance damages.It is quite immoral of the Govt officers that i am in soup.  Could you please advice me how to proceed legally so that this problem could be solved and get my certificates

Hope the Law protects common man.

Thanks and Regards,

Hari

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register