LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailendra Jain   17 November 2022

Is it possibe slp online by petitioner-in-person

i wish to file SLP but not an advocate so , cani file SLP online as a petitoner-in-person ?

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 November 2022

Findout from website of Supreme Court where the petition is accepted on line.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     17 November 2022

search supreme court website.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 November 2022

1. You can follow the following steps for efiling.
  2. Step 1: Visit the Website of Supreme Court of India. ...
  3. Step 2: Click on E-FILING Button. ...
  4. Step 4: Chose User Type Petitioner in Person or AOR Number. ...
  5. Step 5: If you are Petitioner in Person. ...
  6. Step 1: Visit the Website of https://main.sci.gov.in/ ...
  7. Step 2: Click on E-FILING Button. ...
  8. Step 3: click on Login Button.

Isha   21 November 2022

One can file civil case directly without the help of lawyer/advocate. There is nothing binding that one has to file civil case through an advocate only. The party can always appear in person in court for defending their case, or they can file the case online via e-filing by following the e-filing steps giving in the manual updated on the supreme court's official site, i.e., https://main.sci.gov.in/

Abdul saleem (senior executive)     23 November 2022

This post is regarding the online cheating in hotel bookings through the Agoda booking.com, I have booked 5 rooms in Jun 2022 for 3 nights with Katriya Hotel Hyderabad . The booking was made based on the star rating and the images posted in Agoda booking.com. We are really shocked at the moment we entered the room after saw the filthy room and corridor, poor bathroom amenities, ugly toilets. There is no basic items like, bucket, mug, kettle, tea bags, sugar etc. which is not acceptable. We have realized the cheating through the website images posted to attract customers to sell rooms with falls promise. We went to reception and reported the issue and requested to changing the rooms but the staff was irresponsible and no authority to solve the issues which is unfair. The hotel staff asked us to contact Agoda booking.com in case if�we wanted to change the rooms and refund to checkout from Katriya. But Agoda doesn't having any customer service in India and only available contact number is toll free number which is not in India. I have sent legal notice to Agoda though online legal India but they failed to proceed since July 2022 and I am not getting any proper reply on my emails. Can you please advise?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register