Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is it valid ? me and my girlfriend marriaged in lodge room secrectly without witness

Page no : 2

subramanyam pilli   20 December 2023

What is u r age ......by studying your question I feel u r still under age to get marry 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     21 December 2023

You have failed to answer my queries which are relevant and necessary to form an opinion and advise, accordingly  no proper opinion can be formed to oblige.

subramanyam pilli   21 December 2023

According to your question raised is our marriage is valid as we married secretly in a room and filmed it by electronic  device ...mobile ...According to Manu Smruti and hindu tradition u r marriage is valid......but when it comes to legal u r marriage may valid unless  both u r capable age of  marriage means both majors .....here major in age criteria  she must attain and complete 18yrs of  age and he must complete 21yrs this rule is only for hindu and Christian special marriages ......but when it comes to muslim community .........recent years and cases framed and judgements  given in certain cases ........after attaining puberty and if she is physically strong to carry or not muslim girl can marry after attaining puberty of her choice ...........here if u r an hindu or Christian and marry an  legally under aged it attracts POSCO and you may be detained for charges even if u film your marriage secretly and no witnessed it and ........even if the make is legally under age below 21yrs then also that marriage is not valid according  to  indian law .........now the solution u pledge  before the court that after attaining the legal age u and she shall marry again .......if u feel life threat to her u can ask for custody of her to any women welfare department ......then after attaining the legal age court she'll direct the concern government  to issue the marriage  certificate  after registering it ....... in certain  cases like if the girl is under age and suffering with serious  ailments ...if that can be proved .......then u r marriage  is legal 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register