Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

reddy8054   08 July 2017

Land issue

My father purchased a land in Hyderabad in 1990, and give an GPA to Mr.A in 1992 to sale the property the GPA was registered in sub- registrar office and sale deed amount was not paid at that time (registration of GPA is done in other district not in Hyderabad).

After that till now he has not paid the committed amount to my father and we have cancelled the GPA also and intimated to him and we also filed a case against him in the court but now he has been saying that he has converted the land into plots and sold all the plots and showing all documents mentioning my fathers name & sale deed no and the GPA holders name in those documents.

But physically my fathers land is vacant based on the boundaries mentioned in my fathers sale deed documents. He has sold his wife(GPA holders wife) land by mentioning my fathers document number and saying that land as my fathers land.

In that GPA my father does not given any right to do demarcation of agricultural land into plots and to obtain any kind any permissions from governament officials with the GPA, and it is an ordinary GPA not an SPA  

can any one help us regarding this issue.........

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 July 2017

Show the said GPA to a  very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters for a considered opinion.

The agent has to maintain trust.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     08 July 2017

GPA is required to b examined along with court pleadings and other related documnts. General principle is that all the acts done by GPA holder are binding upon executant.If the land is sold by GPA holder before termination was intimated to him then your father is bound by the actof GPA holder. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register