LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghu Pal   24 August 2022

land ownership claim after 13 years

my grand father as two sons. my father is elder son. my grand father register some own land on father. in 2010. and got land passbook on 2015. my father died on 2019. after I get register that land on my name in 2021. But still that land was under control on my father's brother. all documents are in my favorite only. how I get back control on my own land.

Learning

8 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     24 August 2022

Issue legal notice to quit the land to your uncle and ask him to handover the vacant possession of land  to you, if they don't comply with notice than file suit for possession in court having jurisdiction.

they are control my land more than 12 years is any problem from me in court arguments?

K BHANUPRAKASH FORENSIC (Intern)     24 August 2022

If the documents sound clear in favor of you, then no problem will make you tense. Good Luck.

thank you sir

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 August 2022

He is in illegal possession, file a suit for possession.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     24 August 2022

Merely long possession of your uncle on land does not disentitle you to claim possession unless your uncle proves his ownership on land.

land documents
EC
land passbook TITLE

is on my name only sir.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 August 2022

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts and documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register