Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhartendu dobriyal (Dy. Director)     18 April 2010

leakage problem in flat

Hi

Kindly advise me regarding leakage problem in DDA flat from the toilet of my above floor. He is not coperating despite of many verbal request. Alway have excuse " Not have time". This problem persist from the last two months.  I do not have faith on local association person. Can you help me in this regard and inform me step by step procedure to sort out this problem.

DOB

Learning

2 Replies

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     18 April 2010

Give written Application to "Vigilance Department" DDA. However, u may be asked as to why you did not approach local association first. Normally it is for the local association to solve such probs. Nevertheless, you mark a copy of the same to local association also. If they fail to respond you can also approach the Civil court but that will be time consuming. state that his water connection be disconnected unless and until he gets it repaired. You can also join other members telling them that leakage if allowed to persist will give way to the floor below me also.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     18 April 2010

In addition you also have the option of filing a criminal complaint for nuisance and disturbing your peace and tranquility. Please record the leakage issue meticulously, write a letter to the above flat owner cc: association requesting him to cease and desist the nuisance. If there is stink and fungus growth, photograph and file the complaint through a criminal lawyer.

vasudevan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register