Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANKUR GUPTA   28 March 2016

Live in relationship

Dear sirs, I got married in 2011 and since than I am not happy with my wife ( I.e. looks,food cleanliness not good in all manners) and even she doesn't care about my children's (02) . I am having affair with one of my friend and I want her in my life as a live in relationship so that she can give the happiness to me and my children's . Another thing is that both families are moneylords and I am working in a government organization. I need the solution without any fight or gundaagiris. So please tell ms the solution

Learning

10 Replies

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     28 March 2016

Both r money lords?!!. U have sucked out the juice out of this poor woman n produced 2 childrn n now want another money lord woman.? After 5 yrs of mrg she wont look smat caring etc in comparison to d new one obviously right? Relation with dis new woman come to stage of "live in" means it would hav been lasting since 2 / 3 yrs right !! out of 5 yrs of mrg with wife. Neither do u look dat smar caring etc as u were 5yrs ago? Right? It appears U hav already made up ur choice to liv in but just want dis forum to approove it n encourage ur immoral conduct!! . Wat morals n ethics will u teach ur children?? Wat "quality" citizens will they be to society tomotow? Who grow up in d hands of a woman willing to live with a married as a live in partner who has her own freedom to "fly" when she may use d same or similar reasons dat ur using for ur wife now? Mrg is virtous; Commitment to Neeti n dharma n I need no tell wat livin is. Go n embrace the consequences dat come from such way of life Cell: +91-91777-22930

Both r money lords?!!. U have sucked out the juice out of this poor woman n produced 2 childrn n now want another money lord woman.? After 5 yrs of mrg she wont look smat caring etc in comparison to d new one obviously right? Relation with dis new woman come to stage of "live in" means it would hav been lasting since 2 / 3 yrs right !! out of 5 yrs of mrg with wife. Neither do u look dat smar caring etc as u were 5yrs ago? Right? It appears U hav already made up ur choice to liv in but just want dis forum to approove it n encourage ur immoral conduct!! . Wat morals n ethics will u teach ur children?? Wat "quality" citizens will they be to society tomotow? Who grow up in d hands of a woman willing to live with a married as a live in partner who has her own freedom to "fly" when she may use d same or similar reasons dat ur using for ur wife now? Mrg is virtous; Commitment to Neeti n dharma n I need no tell wat livin is. Go n embrace the consequences dat come from such way of life Cell: +91-91777-22930

saravanan s (legal advisor)     28 March 2016

shri ram prasad had rightly advised you

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 March 2016

I presume U R already in relationship with that lady,without getting divorce from UR wife.Hence U may have to pay heavily for UR deeds in future from both the women.Legally nothing to advice.

Thnx a lot for an ultimate reply Mr. Ramprasad . the word money lord is not for sucking the money, it was for their cruelities .

Thnx a lot for an ultimate reply Mr. Ramprasad . the word money lord is not for sucking the money, it was for their cruelities .

naveen (business)     28 March 2016

Experts, We won't b knowing real facts and why the person has inclined towards other, or posting his sufferings here, so don't give harsh reply in the first stage itself.

Hiren Gohel   29 March 2016

It looks like Mr. Ram Prasad got offended by something. Mr. Naveen has rightly said, don't judge any issue or matter at the first stage. You never know how much someone would have suffered. I am not in favor of anyone here. But just try to study the entire situation and then come to a conclusion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register