Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yesvant (manager)     20 October 2010

mact petition

Dear Sir/madam,

Need your expert advice.

- My 3 year old claim was dismissed about 3-4 months ago in mact due to non-avaiability of evidence.

- Issues were framed almost 1 years ago. Respondents filed the written-statment denying the claims. after this i could not gather the evidence to strengthen the case. some respondents (R1, R2) were ex-parte after filing written-statments.

- Only i had the details of the criminal case which i could produce in the mact. but, the advocate was against this. Also the claim was filed in the court away from home-town.

- Now i found a fresh evidence which may be useful. Please let me know if the same can be produced with a fresh claim application in a nearby MACT. Also, do i need to include R2 and R3 in the fresh claim in MACT. Insurer was R3 which only was opposing the claim with their advocate but produced written-statements of R1 and R2. Difficult to find the details of R1 and R2 to include in the fresh application. Another advocate is suggesting that we cannot file fresh claim petition without R1, R2 and we need to take a permission of the court to file a fresh application.

Learning

1 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     20 October 2010

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register