LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kanchan mahbubani   14 February 2018

Maintainance paid to builder and society

The builder charged me maintenance for 5 years in advance. The society had already formed by then so i am paying to them as well, since they wont budge. Who has to refund my money ? society or builder? What is the procedure. Thanks, Kanchan

Learning

3 Replies

srivastavavishnu2006@gmail.com (srivastavavishnu2006@gmail.com)     14 February 2018

Ms. Kanchan, Kindly check that builder has charged you maintenance for 5 years in advance under what head? Legally it is the jurisdiction of the society to have maintenance charge that too on monthly or yearly basis{containing in the standing orders of society} but not in advance for 5 years. The legal recourse says that if builder/developer has charged you that said charges, he will have to refund the money. You can take legal recourse but first check under what head they have charged you the money? Thanks & Regards Vishnu Prakash

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     15 February 2018

builder have to refund ur money and for that send legal notice to him.

bedbu   16 February 2018

does the maintenance work account for any infestation problems such as bed bug traps because thats the kind of maintenance work i need recommendation for my lot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register