Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep (deep)     06 October 2016

Marriage

Is there any customary marriage among hindu punjabi khatris where saptpadi is not essential and that chunni chadai, garland exchange, sindhoor, manglasutra tying are eough.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Looks like u want to attract 493.? Why u don't want 7 circles?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     07 October 2016

According to VedicTraditions walking 7 steps around the sacred fire is essential for a valid  Hindu Marriage apart fromMangala sutra etc. One or two exceptions may be there as you cited. Among all Hinsdus  it is customary  to follow  7 steps tradition around the fire. If you appreciate the above answer please click the thank you button on this  forum.

deep (deep)     08 October 2016

My husband has claimed that he lived with me in live in relation and that no marriage took place.

He claims it because he says no saptpadi was performed

Experts, kindly advise, can he just say that.HE has filed hma 12 annulment 12 c showing details of sec 7 .

What should i do now?

I belong to Punjab. Hindu. All ceremonies were performed.but I have photographs of sindhoor,garland exchange, manglasutra, grey pravesh etc, but unfortunately I don't have saptpadi photos and my husband knows that. He has also filed nullment on same ground.

Earlier he filed  hma 13 a on crulity, then withdrawn it .  Now he claims he filed divorce on ill-advice of a lawyer.

I belong to Punjab. Hindu. All ceremonies were performed.but I have photographs of sindhoor,garland exchange, manglasutra, grey pravesh etc, but unfortunately I don't have saptpadi photos and my husband knows that. He has also filed nullment on same ground.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register