LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bony (student)     23 September 2013

Marriage while fake registration is challenged

Dear reader and an expert of this forum, please advise me on a following matter:

A fake marriage certificate has been challenged in a district civil court and a court/lawyer proceedings has taken up around 2 years so far. There is an initial police investigation report supporting that no Hindu marriage was done.

My questions:

1) Is it feasible to perform a marriage when a cancellation of a fake marriage registration is ongoing/pending in a court?

2) What can be done to speed up this court proceedings?

3) I am unsure why, but a lawyer has initially promised to finish in 2 months....but that has gone now 20 months. In that event, is it advisable to consult a lawyer about a future marriage? or would it back fire, once a lawyer or other party has known?

4) If a bigamy case is filed by other side for a further harassment, then what is a best way to deal? (There are audio and written chat confessions of other side and DVD in support of no marriage was taken place).

5) Since, a lawyer's time estimation seems unreal and fear of losing other precious years of life in awaiting court proceeding for a cancellation, what is the best way to tackle? Should marry n then deal ongoing cancellation or must wait till this fake registration is pronounced cancelled by court? Please advise me and give a proper direction.

Many many thank you

Abhi

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

It is alway's prefferable to wait for the verdict of Judge and once order has been passed then again wait for the given stipulated time for appeal by other party,if all passes then you can do marry.

If cases are ongoing under HMA 1955 then you can speed up your case by sec 21 HMA. through HC order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register