Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil mehra (teacher)     13 May 2012

Mcd

Dear Sir,

i married with a girl 18 month back in arya samaj mandir after that we are not living together becouse we were planning to convince parents for social marriage and still the arya samaj marriage is secret. then i tried to convince the parents of women and they agreed for marriage and decided to marry 01 june 2012.

within this process i am feeling that now she is not intereseted to marry bcoj she is excusing even to talk about marriage and lieing,she is busy in watching movie, roaming with friends,where ever she is gonig not telling me the truth even some time i catched her telling lie.she went 3 days jaipur without informing me with her friend (she was with a girl as per discussion) and in this period she didn't talked to me. after coming she told they went for interview and training in jaipur airport for grond staff in air india then i made call to jaipur airport but according to them there was no interview it means she is totally avoiding the marriage and her family is also not concious about it.

in this condition if i am leaving all the condition like it then she will enjoy her life bcoj she is 300 km far from me and 200 km far from parents.and when ever she will feel she will come back to expoil my life then pls tell me what should i do.how come i accept or ignor her.

one more thing i have got selection in bank and govt teaching job if she is doing any thing wrong then what type of loss i can get.

In case of mutual devorce if the women is not asking about maintenance in The First Motion Petition  then is there any possibility that she can claim about it after six month in  The second Motion Petition. 

as in my case if she is being agree today for mutual devorce without any condition and after my job if she says that she will live me then what will be the condition.

Learning

14 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     13 May 2012

Consent should subsist till the second motion, hence if any full and final settlement amount is to be paid, pay it on the second motion. if she decides to back out on the 2nd option she can and nothing can stop her 

Dear Sir,

Is there any rule that women can not stay alone after marriage either she should live with husband or parents within cooling period if she does not have kids.bcoj in this period she may get atteched with any other person and that may be very bad situation for husband.

in this case is there any support for husband by LAW.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     13 May 2012

As Arya Samaj Marriage is valid in the court of law,immediately file RCR, and basing on the outcome of it you can proceed further.

so in this condition what should i do to save my life from disputes.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     13 May 2012

"Is there any rule that women can not stay alone after marriage either she should live with husband or parents within cooling period if she does not have kids.bcoj in this period she may get atteched with any other person and that may be very bad situation for husband. in this case is there any support for husband by LAW."

You have applied for MCD. Cooling period is the period between first and second motion.  During this period if she gets attached to some other person, why it is bad situation for you as husband?  Anyway you are going to leave her?

as i told within few month i will get bank job. up to the cooling period she will enjoy her life by lining alone and after that she will try to come again in my life then now tell me what will be my condition.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     13 May 2012

Have you informed her you got a bank job?

anish patil (owner)     13 May 2012

decide what you want .................. just want to say only this..............

Ranee....... (NA)     13 May 2012

how old is she showing such behavior?

from last six month

yes

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     15 May 2012

"as in my case if she is being agree today for mutual devorce without any condition and after my job if she says that she will live me then what will be the condition."

"Is there any rule that women can not stay alone after marriage either she should live with husband or parents within cooling period if she does not have kids."

From these two statements I get the impression that you want to hide about your new bank job with the girl.  Somebody told you, if a woman does not have kids she has to either live with parents or with husband during cooling period.  Then you got the thought, what if she comes and start staying with me and I get orders from bank to join, she will be knowing about my bank job.  After that she will not leave me knowing I have bank job.

So you want to leave her because you have changed after getting bank job.  In view of bank job, you thought you are eligible for a better girl.  What do you say?

anil mehra (teacher)     23 May 2012

not like that mr chandrasekhar. i want her always with me but she will live outside how i will manage it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register