LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

senthil (na)     17 September 2011

Mentioned wrong survery no during registration.

I had registered a land in 2008 with 2 different survery no's 689 b for 50 cents and 691 for 30 cents and the property was in name of a dead person hence we obtained death certificate of that person and also legal heir certificate and the legal heir's were 3 sons of the deceased who had sons and daughters hence we made a sale deed and made all the legal heir's and their spouse's to sign the document and got registered.

The document was held for stamp duty difference we finally got the document only after 18 months by paying Rs.16 as difference of stamp duty and i just kept the document in safe and now last month a person approched me saying that he is the owner of the land bering survey no 689 b and he was trying to sell and when he took a ec my registration was reflecting in it.

Actually the 689 b is 73 cents and what i purchased is 689 a which is correctly 50 cents so the document writer had made a mistake in survey no now as the rectification document has to be done out of 13 people who has signed the earlier document 1 son's family consisting of 4 members is not willing to sign and give the rectification document and claiming money for the same are saying to collect back the money i paid to them in 2008 with interest.

The remaining 2 son's and their family is willing to co-operate so what sould i do kindly advice.

Kindly note that the 689 b was registered by the exact property owner in whose name it is there (I mean the 1 st registration was done for survey no 689b during 2004).

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register