Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     05 September 2014

Money recovery suit-urgent

Hi All, I have deposited money some purpose in ‘A’ s account . but purpose is not full filled and ‘A’ is not giving money. A’s place is "X" and my place is "Y". money deposited through check and issued from ‘Y’s place bank. Please advise from where I can file Money recover suit and criminal case ? "X" place or "Y" place? Please advise.

Learning

6 Replies

samudrala (Advocate)     05 September 2014

you have not stated whether you have deposited into X account directrly or through your account if you transfered through your account you can file at the police station where your bank is located even if you dont have account directly deposited the amount from some other bank you have to file the case where the bank is located in which you have deposited the amount or else if any agreement is taken place between you with regardn transaction you choose that place as causion of action where you entered into agreement 

samudrala (Advocate)     05 September 2014

you have not stated whether you have deposited into X account directrly or through your account if you transfered through your account you can file at the police station where your bank is located even if you dont have account directly deposited the amount from some other bank you have to file the case where the bank is located in which you have deposited the amount or else if any agreement is taken place between you with regardn transaction you choose that place as causion of action where you entered into agreement 

Srinivas (.)     05 September 2014

Balaji (Self)     05 September 2014

Hi All, Thanks for quick advise. I have deposited money  through my account ((Check) and my place and bank place is 'Y'.
Please advise what sections applicable to file case in this instance? Please advise.Thanks for your time...

Balaji (Self)     06 September 2014

Hi All, Please advise on above query...Thanks for quick advise..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2014

The details you have furnished are insufficient to render proper advise or opinion, hence you may better consult a local lawyer with proper details and papers so that you will be  guided properly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register